Fabulous Fall Activities in San Diego! Share
October 5, 2011
- One of the finest Pumpkin Patches around is at Bates Nut Farm. You can learn about the different pumpkin varieties and how to choose a pumpkin.
- Want some scary Haunted House fun or information on the San Diego party scene at Halloween time?
- Do you believe in ghosts? There is a San Diego company that offers tours of historical sites that just happen to be haunted. How about a San Diego Harbor Excursion Trick or Treat Cruise.
- Looking for something a little different. How about attending the 10th Annual Fall Back Festival in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Costumes have been seen in and around town for weeks now so hurry into your favorite Target or Spirit Store while there is still time to find something fun for your little one or you! Want something new every year? Try renting at Buffalo Breat Costums, a classic in San Diego for many years.
- The 39th Annual Harvest Festival Art & Craft Show for 2011 will again be held in Del Mar on Friday, Oct 21-23 10:00a to 6:00p, at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Halloween Birch Aquarium October 21 and 22 from 6-9 pm at the Birch Aquarium at Scripps. Enjoy a spooktacular night at this Shipwrecked adventure. Wear costumes to enter the costume contest All ages. Tickets cost $17 for tickets at the door, advance purchase visit the website
- SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular Discover an ocean of Halloween fun and catch silly and spooky shows including the Pirates 4-D movie experience. It’s the only place kids can come in costume and explore an enchanting underwater Halloween Fantasea. SeaWorld San Diego dates are weekends October 1-30 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Spooktacular is included with park admission.
So whatever you decide to do have fun!